15 August 2006

For old times' sake

by Phil Johnson


BlogSpotting

Update regarding the last item on my list: The iMonk posted a gracious apology. I do appreciate his humility and am sympathetic to the stress he has been under this summer, in the wake of an almost Joblike avalanche of trials. We Pyros have been praying for divine grace, and relief from stress and sorrow for the iMonk.

Another update: So much for the "apology." It has quietly been expunged from the record.


Phil's signature

7 comments:

Carla Rolfe said...

I've missed blogspotting!

Glad to see it return for old time's sake.

:o)

4given said...

It's new to me. I have only been blogging since January. Reminds me of Challies a-la-carte. My favorite was Kim's brain. (reminded me of mine)

FX Turk said...

"YADDA YADDA YADDA" is a "fine summary" of my 1Kings 19 essay?

It's a good thing I have a thick skin from years of being beaten on by the best (or worst, if you see what I'm saying). I can see why Barnabas let Paulgo on his separate way now ...

Neil said...

Hehe, I love my wife.

Kim said...

Phil, you're a naughty boy. I'm telling Darlene.

Sorry, Frank. You're just too deep for me.

Matt Gumm said...

Ah, it's good to see lacky loyalty paying dividends. 26 of my last 40 hits (65%!)were from here @ Pyro.

Not so prolific lately, though. Oh, wait--you were exercising that spiritual gift of sarcasm, right? Oh, well, faithful are the wounds of a friend--even one you just know through the internet.

Nathan White said...

Uh Phil, I was referring to the preaching of Don Green when I gave that A+ :)

Actually, no, I'm very thankful to God for both of you guys, and the Gracelife Podcast as well. I never miss a week. But just remember, we'll all be listening.... :)

SDG