24 October 2006

bumpable update

by P.T. Barnum

For those of you who were worried about it, "Richard Sibbes" and "Louis Berkhof" have been spell-checked in the t-shirt contest with just under a week to go. I am sure, frankly, that they were handicapped by my spelling errors, but now that you have a week to order your junk, you nutty Sibbes and Berkhof fans will probably pummel all the Lloyd-Jones fans.

And, as you can see to the right, there's a new design at the Pawn Shop -- it's a lightly-aged "Varsity" style design, and the backs of the shirts which accept a backside design say "get schooled". I thought it appropriate, given the recent bru-ha-ha over how Phil, Dan, myself and all of you faithful readers are bullies.

And I'm posting this early so it doesn't have to dominate the top spot today. Dan will likely update around Noon and you'll have something better to do with your day than shop the Pawn Shop. Though I'm not sure what that would be ...


8 comments:

DJP said...

Not until "noon"?

< grumble > Noon Eastern, then.

Okayyyyy.

< /grumble >

Kim said...

Frank:

I love the hoodies, but why is everything white? I envision myself wearing one of those hoodies while cooking spaghetti, and then looking for the stain remover afterward.

Paul said...

Don't mean to throw you a curve ball, but isn't reformation day on the 31st not the 30th?

Carla Rolfe said...

Kim - they're white so you have to buy another one later on down the road, to replace the sketti-stained one.

That Frank - he's no marketing dummy.
:o)

Just kidding - they come in white or gray - just like at my own pawn shop... which clearly has highly inferior graphics when compared to Frank's talent in fine wearables.

weeps

Martin Downes said...

Paul,

Perhaps the discrepancy is because of different calendars. Perhaps Baptists do Reformation day on the 30th.

FX Turk said...

I knew I shouldn't have made any shirts for guys with Greek names ...

Cubby: I hate you.

Sharad Yadav said...

Did you get ChrysostOm (not "em")?

Paul said...

Thanks for fixing the date for reformation day. I thought we were going to have to re-write all of those history books.