17 September 2008

Yikes! Is it Wednesday already?

by Frank Turk

I have a great post about 1/3rd ready, but I'm sad to say that I won't have it up on Wednesday because I have a child receiving a tonsillectomy, a meeting after which there will be an important announcement, another meeting which will either be friendly and conciliatory or business-like and adversarial, and then lunch and the rest of my day.

So I'll return to the topic of the gifts on Thursday, if you can wait that long.




Yeah, ok, no. I wound up having to work the bookstore today, too, so no post Thursday. If Phil can hit another one out of the park like today's post, you'll be glad I work like 3 men.







14 comments:

Rick Frueh said...

By Thursday the gifts will have ceased!

Sam said...

Tonsillectomy? Just run them by Benny Hinn and those tonsils will be good as new!

Jugulum said...

Rick,

The gift series will cease, but many will contend that it has continued in another form.

Rick Frueh said...

jug - with the Apostle Frank Turk displaying the marks of his office! LOL

I do appreciate the balanced and dispassionate way in which his series has been offered.

Anonymous said...

Get out there and buy some ice cream, Dad! Your little one will need it.

Jugulum said...

Rick,

Agree... What would you call this? Hard-hitting irenic polemics?

Tom Chantry said...

Why do the best comment threads always seem to follow posts about nothing?

Rick Frueh said...

irenic polemics?

Oh, I wouldn't think that would go over big. I would suggest it is more of a company of iron axes attempting to provide sharpness all around.

Jugulum said...

You mean "iren axes"?

/me ducks

Jugulum said...

tom,

We are the Seinfeld generation.

Solameanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, I can wait.

Charlie

Susan said...

Hope your child recovers soon, Frank!

Stefan Ewing said...

A year and a half reading this blog, and I never realized Wednesday is Frank's day. Who says Baptists don't do liturgy?

I hope your young'un is recovering to a life without tonsils....