oug Pagitt calls us "kids" and falsely claims we are proudly Platonists and Aristotelians. (This after claiming he can't remember ever calling anyone a Platonist.)
- We're all older than Pagitt is.
- Not one of us gives a hang for Aristotelian or Platonic categories in theology.
- Contrary to what Pagitt claims, we have never applied those labels to ourselves.
- Nor can those terms be accurately applied to us.
- We're not particularly fond of Aquinas, his natural theology, or his Aristotelian syntheses, either.
The above audio excerpts came from an interview conducted by Chris Rosebrough on his "Fighting for the Faith" podcast. (I hafta say, however, that Chris wasn't doing much fighting here. Perhaps because the interview was made on Pagitt's dime). The interview is nevertheless very eye-opening. Listen to the complete broadcast here.