15 December 2011

For your consideration: Gospel Meditations for Missions

by Dan Phillips

Last year, I had the pleasure of recommending Gospel Meditations for Women, edited by my long-distance friend Chris Anderson, pastor of Tri-County Bible Church. Chris is a good brother, good man, devoted husband and father and pastor; and I'm eternally grateful to him for his absolutely indispensable observations when I was finishing the manuscript for The World-Tilting Gospel.

Since then, Chris has edited Gospel Meditations for Men and, most recently, Gospel Meditations for Missions. Yesterday I was happy to find an envelope from Church Works Media with both booklets, and I began reading the latter today (though arguably I need the former more urgently!).

Chris is on the short list of folks of whom I'd say: he's responsible, so it's worth reading. So I commend it to you. You can also see Andy Naselli's commendation here.

Dan Phillips's signature


Kenan said...

Thanks for pointing me to this.

Chris Anderson said...

Not the first time you've been so kind to me, Dan. Thank you. I hope the Lord will use the books to magnify our Savior. Grace to you!