17 November 2006

Read the post BELOW this one....

by Dan Phillips

True, I have one on tap that would probably cause revival to break out in America, then Europe, Asia, the rest of the world, and the space station....

And true, the first paragraph is untrue.

But I think Phil's post below, with its comments, is so important, that I want to give it another day. So go read that one, read the comments, marvel (as I do) at Phil's patience, grace, and charity, and don't even let the thought occur to you that Phil's probably just trying to top me for "most comments."

And now, since I've learned that Phil won't let me put up a post without a graphic, now matter how short the post is....



Now go to Phil's post. I'm serious. Hey -- you! Why are you still here? Go! I'm serious!

Dan Phillips's signature


15 comments:

Kay said...

Dead horse... rabbit with some scotch pancakes on head. Pyromaniacs is turning in Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Jim said...

Why Revival Tarries...(it's all Dan's fault)

ricki said...

ah most comments ... I'm still waiting for those metrics. I hope we don't have to debate how God speaks through metrics.

farmboy said...

First we're beating a dead horse, now we're following a rabbit (with pancakes on his head no less) down his trail. What's next, are we going to chase a wild goose?

Doug said...

He's got HUGE fangs! Look at the bones, man!

LeeC said...

Aw, I haven't seen a pic of Oolong in a while.

Thanks Dan!

DJP said...

I just can't believe Phil hasn't Pyro'ed the pancake.

Phil Johnson said...

Dan: "I just can't believe Phil hasn't Pyro'ed the pancake."

I seriously considered it. But I was afraid it would obscure the fact that it was a pancake. It would look like the bunny is wearing a Pyro-beret.

Kay said...

Pyro-beret? Where's the master-merchandiser?

marc said...

Woah Dan! You're a dispensationalist!?

Daniel Kropf said...

I definitely vote for the Pyro logo to appear in the bunnies eye. Like we're seeing a reflection of what it is looking at.

4given said...

I am really frustrated with the fact that you are not consistanly doing the mouse-over comments on your pics anymore.

DJP said...

Heinrich! You punk!

Lindon said...

Call me a rube, a bumpkin or just a dumb blonde but only 'scholars' or 'academics' could debate such a thing as Lordship. (I am not opposed to scholars!)

I've met 80 year old illiterate men in country churches who understand Lordship.

Perhaps I am not seeing the nuances in this debate. Wouldn't be the first time. :o)

Jeff Voegtlin said...

Couldn't you put the pyro logo in the pancake like McDonald's does in their McGriddles?