As we all know, the previous title for "Most Pyro Comments, Ever," was held by yr. obdt. svt., DJP. The meta on Resurrection not essential? ran to 264 comments, leaving me the Comment King since April. My position seemed secure. I had at long last justified my existence.
Not unlike a giant casually swatting a mosquito, Phil easily passed me with his Why the lordship "debate" died thread. If he had not finally capped it at 400 (410) comments, it would have been like the song that doesn't end. (I'll say this for the gutless-gracers: they have no concept of when an argument is over.)
Not one to take defeat lightly, I'm already fomenting titles that might regain my crown.
So I ponder, and I recollect: "Hm, talking about the Gospel vs. gutless grace stirred up a lot of comments... a mild remark about Wright did it before... and it always works some folks up when we talk about Da Gifts.... What if I did some creative combining? Hmm...."
And so I'm wondering if one of these just might do the trick:
- Calvin was a pre-Tribber: here's the proof!
- Why there will be no NIV's in heaven
- Who's nuttier: KJV Only advocates, Leaky Canoneers, Gutless-Gracers, or Wrabid Wrightophiles?
- John Piper: nice enough guy, but stone-cold-dead-wrong about [insert anything; won't really matter what]
- Bill Clinton, C. J. Mahaney, D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones, N. T. Wright, John MacArthur, Carrot Top, and Jonathan Edwards
- How a tongue about N. T. Wright convinced me of Lordship Salvation
- Little Marcy and Marc Heinrich: the untold story
- Mark Driscoll's new blue-letter Bible: a review
- Every Christian song written after 1923 is dumb
- Public schooling as an alternative to going to Heaven
- 'Less it's the Bible, God ain't talkin' to you, Lambchop!