It's a no-frills BlogSpotting today as I don't have Phil's patience to format the word "BlogSpotting" every time it comes up. And, of course, I'm not quite as nice.
- Apparently "Martin Luther" thinks Dan is very Lutheran for his "Depression" post. Dan the baptist who is a member of a Presbyterian church.
- Someone called "Prydain" calls Dan "Rev. Phillips" and thinks his "...neither were they thankful..." post "really gives us a lot to think about".
- Jim Hatfield took time out to liveblog Phil in October and technorati thinks it happened 3 days ago.
- "In through the Front Door" thinks TeamPyro is funnier than Marc Heinrich. That's because there are three of us and only 1.3 of him.
- Speaking of Marc Heinrich, he wondered if this post would get him a blogspotting link. The answer is yes.
- Linking to Justin Taylor is sort of against my groove because he's already famous, well-liked, and frankly successfulyou know, as opposed to mebut he provides a link to Phil's YouTube pick "Worst Burglar Ever", which made my whole family laugh one day while we were all sick in the fist half of the week, so JT gets some link-love for being real.
- Perhaps Canadian blogger "Challies" (you may have heard of himhe liveBlogs a lot of things because apparently he needs other people to fill his blog with interesting ideasjust like Phil) thinks Phil was "lethargic" in his DIY Blogspotting post. Perhaps if Phil had called it a "blog carnival", Challies would have been more loving.
- Naomi Foflygen gets a blogspot link not because of her pithy prose but because I couldn't say "Foflygen" 10 times fast.
OK? No pretty formatting or whatever, but that's what I found in Technorati, proving that Pecadillo and I are the two least-interesting members of this group blog by far.