I'm striking out on my own here, posting my Christmas wishes for Phil and Frank. Maybe they'll follow suit?
- Thirty-hour days.
- Editron 6.0, an application by which he can process MacArthur's manuscripts, and edit 100 pages of text in 3 seconds!
- Year-long membership in Mystery Frozen Meat Chub O' the Month Club.
- The next one would have been a goof on this movie title, but my "wish" for a 410+ comment thread would have been rapidly fulfilled by complaints from those who took it seriously and saw no humor in it. Plus the three commenters who would defend me. One of whom wouldn't be Phil. So... never mind!
- Residence in a state that more complements and adorns his magnificence.
- Some dirt on Challies, so Frank can be Blog King for Life.
- A T-shirt so popular that Wal-Mart buys him out, making him rich and famous, and able to (see #1, above).
- A candid photo of J. I. Packer wearing his "Frank Turk Is My Homeboy" T-shirt.