I'll enumerate, for the sake of brevity and concisitude:
- My sincere and heartfelt thanks to all of you who took the time to share explain your opinions. What a great bunch you are, and how blessed I am to share you with my betters here as readers.
- I am humbled and encouraged and amazed almost beyond my capacity to believe or feel it at how many of you express your plan, content-unseen, to buy the book. That's incredibly humbling. Just... thank you so much.
- It's been fun learning more about you.
- Isn't it interesting how a group of broadly like-minded people can come down so differently and so emphatically on something like this?
- HSAT, beloved reader ThreeGirlDad has done what I wish I'd thought to do at the start, and created an online survey. If you feel like adding that, it would help us count up the specifics and break down the demographics. But I know you're busy, it's the weekend, so that's up to you.
- Pick one of the two, please. If you hate them both, note that in the comments.