02 June 2010

Atlas Shrugged

by Phil Johnson

rom the TeamPyro Graphics Hall of Fame, here's one from October 2006 that deserves to be seen again. It's in honor of one of my favorite blogs, Triablogue:





Of course, Triablogue is still going strong (writing more daily than I can possibly read). They surely hold the blogosphere record for highest word-count in five years' time. And nearly every post is worth reading.

If (on the other hand) you like pictures better than words, Calvinistic Cartoons, by Eddie Eddings, is the blog for you. Eddie has elevated derivative blog-graphics to the status of high art. If he's not in your RSS feed yet, he should be.

by Phil Johnson

9 comments:

Nash Equilibrium said...

Hey no fair - I am right in the middle of reading Atlas Shrugged, and here I thought there was going to be a blogpost on that topic. I wuz tricked!

Tom said...

What I would expect Jack Chick to create were he a calvinist...

Death or Glory Toad said...

That title got my eye too. What a topic to broach. And the letdown...

Eddie Eddings said...

Thanks for the kind words Phil. I appreciate it more than words (or pictures) can tell.

Truth Unites... and Divides said...

That cartoon was hilarious!!

Steve Hays and the Triablogue team take on the best of their "opposition": Atheists, Arminians, Catholics, (Theistic) Evolutionists, Errantists, Eastern Orthodox, Secular liberals, etc....

Nash Equilibrium said...

Perry Marshall?

Fred Butler said...

Steve Hays is my hero.

Rhology said...

I am a serious fanboy of Steve Hays. And Pike and Manata. Jason Engwer, well, him I merely admire in the extreme.

FX Turk said...

That Triablogue graphic it my favorite cross-blog graphic, narrowly beating the one where Phil clamps down on the tavern monkeys.