So, here's the deal: I have a ready manuscript. It is full, it is complete, it is quite long, and it is all-me. That, I have.
What I need is a few good readers, just maybe 3-5 of them. Here's what I need one or two each of:
- Busy pastors
- Homeschooling moms and/or dads who attend conventions or HS group meetings
- Bible study leaders / Sunday School teachers
- Seminary/other-institute professors or teachers, and students
- Or published authors
- You've got to be available to read this long manuscript like now
- You've got to be a book-buyer
- You've got to promise to keep what I send you quite to yourself
- If you're a pastor: where, what denomination, around what size?
- If you're a teacher: where?
- If you lead a group or teach a class: what age-range?
- If you're a homeschooler, what is your participation in the larger HS community?
- What's your education-level?
You may either comment with all the information here, or email me at filops, then @, then yahoo.com. When you comment, please also supply me with your email address.
So maybe nobody's interested, or everyone's too busy. Or on the other hand, maybe 100-300 will apply. So that will mean I'm going to have to disappoint 95-295, for which I express my regrets in advance. But 3-5 or so will get to see and comment on what almost no one else has seen as of yet.
One last thing: I aim at making my choice by no later than 7pm PT today.