I take it you're all familiar with the Planned Parenthood should-be PR nightmare. (If not, you could for instance check out Denny Burk's site, such as here and here and here.)
I won't add to or rehash all that. I just have a few observations presented as questions.
- Have pro-aborts shifted the threshold of abortability from viability to marketability?
- If what Planned Parenthood is selling is sold as human parts, then what was it that they killed?
- Given Planned Parenthood's presence in the body-marketing industry, should it be renamed "Planned Igorhood"?
- Or, since (A) the still-heard rationalization for abortion is "It's her body," and (B) Planned Parenthood is marketing the part of "her body" that they extracted, so that (C) Planned Parenthood, by its "logic" (?!) is selling women's bodies, should they be renamed "Planned Pimphood"?
- Since they are selling these poor victims as humans (even intact, God grant us repentance) does that signal a shift? That is, abortion was always premised on "It's not a human being until it's born." Is it now, "It's not a human being until it's born...or aborted?"
Ponder those, and feel free to share profligately.
Note: see here, for a Biblical study regarding abortion.