Haven't seen these listed yet... but who knows?
Soul-Winning Essentials, by N. T. WrightAnd last, but by no means least:
What I Think of Calvinism Now that I've Actually Read My First Calvinist Author All the Way Through, by Dave Hunt
Briefly, by Tim Challies
Very Briefly, by Triablogue
Kittens, Rainbows, and Other Warm Thoughts, by Frank Turk
Surprised by the Sufficiency of Christ and His Word: a Retraction, by Jack Deere
Okay, Now THAT's a Cult!, by Hugh Hewitt
What Was I Thinking?, by Benny Hinn
Boy Oh BOY Oh Boy, What a Bad Idea THAT Was!, by Douglas Wilson
The Centrality of the Gospel, by Joel Osteen
Jonathan Edwards: an 'Okay' Theologian, I Guess, If You Like That Sort of Thing, by John Piper
Systematic, Exegetical Theology, by Joyce Meyers
Why I Joined the GUTS Church, by Phil Johnson
My New Vow of Silence, by Pat Robertson
Only Mostly Dead: a Biblical Anthropology, by Ergun Caner
101 Years of Charismaticism: An Anthology of Achievement, including the chapter titles—(NOTE: there truly is no point nor design to the order of the books.)
- "Documented Fulfilled Prophecies"
- "Century of Tongues Transcribed, Taxonomized, and Translated"
- "How the Holy Spirit Changed His Mind About Women Pastors"
- "A Century of New Revelation Recorded"
- "From Your Own Number: False Teachers the Movement Has Discredited and Excommunicated"
- "Positive, Biblical, Lasting Contributions Thanks Solely to Charismatic Distinctives"
- "Sola Scriptura, Schmola Scriptura: Getting Past the Reformation"
- "Five Times Is Never Enough: Spirit-Led Chorus Singing"
- "Essential Truths the Bible Left Out"